A business relationship officer (BRO) is the IT liaison for each department in an organization. A business relationship officer understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for business strategy requirements.
· Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
· Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
· Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
· Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
· Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
· Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
· Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
· Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
· Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
· Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
· Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
· Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
· Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
· Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
· 1-3years and above working experience as business relationship officer
· Previous experience working as a business relationship officer or a track record of managing client relationships.
· BSc/HND or equivalents are accepted.
Method of Application
Upon meeting the above requirement, applicants should send their CVs/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.