We’re looking for an experienced, passionate and professional UI/Front-End/Back End Developer.
You will be responsible for full life cycle Web/Mobile Development including assisting with design & architecture and working closely with other team members and clients. You will be doing full stack development (Front/Back End development) of new and existing applications. You must be able to drive and manage your own projects to successful completion.
This is a 3-6-month contract position with the potential option to extend or convert.
· Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
· Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
· Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
· Knowledge of design patterns involving APIs that communicate with many Back End components.
· Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable.
· Supports software and web/mobile architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
· Interacts with business team to gather and define requirements
· Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
· Deploy applications on a cloud-based platform and implement necessary cloud services and tools.
· Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web/mobile technologies to satisfy their needs
· Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web/mobile based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
· Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques and adheres to standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web/mobile applications (e. g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)make it pixel perfect, mock-ups renderings etc.
· Develops and maintains software and web/mobile development technical documentation to assist with software and web/mobile application maintenance and upgrades.
· Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software/web/mobile development lifecycle
· Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· 4+ years of solid experience in database and reporting solution development
· Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in web/mobile software development and design
· Strong experience with integrating different systems and applications.
· A deep understanding of mobile first and responsive web design.
· Knowledge of best practices and patterns for Android, iOS and responsive web design.
· Familiarity working in a CMS.
· Experience with full-stack development, Azure or AWS etc., and working on agile scrum teams
· Deep understanding and experience in user experience design
· Experience deploying scalable, multi-tenant cloud-based applications, and SaaS solutions
· Advanced understanding of relational data structure and SQL knowledge
· Continually seek to improve web/mobile applications including system performance, functionality, code efficiency, and code defects.
· Provide application support, troubleshoot and resolve critical software issues.
· Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization.