Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals,
occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone
solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored
gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on financial
3. Determines clients' particular
needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments;
determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining
4. Develops a coordinated
protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage
action and long-term implementation.
5. Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
6. Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
7. Provides continuing service by providing annual reviews; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
8. Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds to beneficiaries.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
agency meetings and review sessions; maintaining personal networks;
participating in seminars, workshops and trainings.
Enhances agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
Degree - qualified in any field of study
Only residents of Lagos state should apply.
No work experience is required.
Age - not less than 25years of age.
How to apply: