1.\\r\\n Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, \\r\\noccupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
2.\\r\\n Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone \\r\\nsolicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored \\r\\ngatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on financial \\r\\nwell-being.
3. Determines clients' particular \\r\\nneeds and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; \\r\\ndetermining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining \\r\\nlong-term goals.
4. Develops a coordinated \\r\\nprotection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage \\r\\naction and long-term implementation.
5. Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
6. Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
7. Provides continuing service by providing annual reviews; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
8. Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds to beneficiaries.
9.\\r\\n Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; \\r\\nagency meetings and review sessions; maintaining personal networks; \\r\\nparticipating in seminars, workshops and trainings.
10.\\r\\n Enhances agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new\\r\\n and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job \\r\\naccomplishments.
Degree - qualified in any field of study
Only residents of Lagos state should apply.
No work experience is required.
Age - not less than 25years of age.
How to apply: